Alcoholics Anonymous World Services
Alcoholics Anonymous World Services – the headquarters of AA and General Services Office.
- A.A. Guidelines represent the shared experience of A.A. members and groups throughout the service areas in the United States and Canada
- General Service Conference Area Web Sites – A list of AA web sites from around the United States and Canada provided by AA World Services
- Central Offices, Intergroups and Answering Services for U.S. and Canada
- Click here for an AA location App. You can use this App to find AA meetings when you are going to towns and need a AA meeting.
- Read the Big Book, the basic text for A.A. online! (Note: Big Book requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Audio Alcoholic Anonymous Fourth Edition of the Big Book and the basic text for Alcoholic Anonymous. (Click HERE)
- Twelve Steps of A.A.
- Twelve Traditions of A.A.
- Daily Reflections Reading for Today!
- AA Grapevine is the international journal of Alcoholics Anonymous. Read the latest issue online or view the archives.
- Al-Anon & Alateen Al-Anon (and Alateen for younger members) provides hope and help for families and friends of alcoholics. Some Al-Anon meetings are held concurrently with AA meetings.
- Click on AA Meeting Schedule below for larger view. View both sides of these two images. You can print them out on one piece of paper on both sides of your paper too!
- These two images printed out on both sides are available at the Unity Club 1151 N. Niagara St. Saginaw, MI 48602. Phone Number 989-755-9763 or see Larry S. at the Unity Club. These two sided Paper Schedules are $5 a bundle (28 schedules).
- Tri-Cities Al-Anon & Alateen Meetings and Events for Bay City, Freeland, Midland, and Saginaw Al-Anon and Ala-teen. Some Al-Anon meetings are held concurrently with AA meetings,
CLICK ON IMAGE OF MEETING SCHEDULE FOR LARGER VIEW.
- AA Central Michigan Intra-Area 32
Our Saginaw District 18 is part of Central Michigan Intra-Area 32 which consists of the Eastern half of Michigan’s lower peninsula, except for greater Detroit area. They have 14 districts with approximately 600 registered groups. Their area assembly meets on the first Sunday of every month with a different district hosting it monthly. See the CMIA Area 32 Calendar for the next meeting’s details.
- Click on this link to get some AA Workbooks. You will need a PDF viewer to view the Workbooks.
- For the 21.7 million people who seek addiction treatment each year the road is already tough and made substantially tougher by the fact that many will experience insomnia during that time. I thought any of your readers struggling with addiction might find our guide on insomnia during recovery helpful as well. https://myslumberyard.com/blog/insomnia-during-recovery/Our guide explains the facts about recovery’s impact on your body and sleep, including the specific differences between substances. We also include guidance for loved ones who struggle to understand recovery and insomnia, and a printable resource guide especially for them. Lastly, we explain what science says about how to work through insomnia, since common tips for better sleep can be ineffective or counterproductive during treatment.
Other Michigan Intra-Area AA Websites
- West Michigan Alcoholics Anonymous Intra-Area 34
- Southeast Michigan Alcoholics Anonymous Intra-Area 33
- Genesee County AA org meetings
Surrounding Michigan District AA Websites
- Livingston Co. Alcoholics Anonymous District 8
- Midland, MI Alcoholics Anonymous District 20
- Shiawassee Co. Alcoholics Anonymous District 10
- Bay Country Alcoholics Anonymous District 22
- Thumb Area Alcoholics Anonymous District 24
Notable Michigan AA Websites
Other AA Information