ATTENTION BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS MANY OF THE AA MEETINGS HAVE BEEN CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. I will post any new information about meetings that have opened up as I receive them.
Larry S. From the Unity Club’s Board just called me and said starting on the Monday June 8th at 8 a.m. all meetings at the Unity Club will open. Mask are preferred but not mandatory. Social distancing of 6 feet is required. If you’re feeling sick please do not attend the meetings. More information about how the meetings will be handled will be posted when available.
Nick got permission to start up the meetings at St. Thomas starting this Weds June 24 2020
The rules are set up by the Saginaw Diocese Bishop
There will be 6 tables set up
Wearing masks is required except when speaking.
Restrooms are opened.
Cleaning before and after, cleaning products will be supplied
Tables and chairs will stay where they are set up weekly
Coffee can be served
6 ft apart plus no more than 50 people allowed
Only support groups will be allowed during this time, no funeral dinners or any other church function
The rules are set until end of Aug. Then they will be reviewed by Bishop
NOTE: If you haven’t been to a certain meeting get to the meeting a little bit early so you can see what door everyone is going into. Sometimes it’s not obvious where the meetings are being held!
Got a new AA Group or changes to your existing group? Let us know with an email to info [at] saginawaa [dot] org For communicating your new group or changes to AA World Services, Download the Group form. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.) Can be filled out online and emailed direct to records [at] aa [dot] org.
The Alano Club night schedule will be Tuesday Big Book and Friday 12×12 at 8 pm. There will be no other 8pm meetings. The 4:30 meetings will no longer be held. We are sorry for the changes and hope everyone can understand.
Also, the Saturday night St. Charles AA meetings have been cancelled.
Happy Holidays love to all.
- Bill and Bob AA – Located at Healthsource, 3340 Hospital Rd., Saginaw, MI. See AA Meeting Schedule for various meeting times. Non-smoking meeting. Handicap accessible. All Bill and Bob AA meetings at Health source on Hospital Rd. in Saginaw, Michigan are cancelled till further notice due to the coronavirus scare!
- Birch Run – Located at United Methodist, 12265 Church St, Birch Run. Meeting at 10:30 a.m. Thursdays. Non-smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Dr. B. Group – Located at St. Thomas Aquinas Church, 5376 State St., Saginaw, MI. AA and Big Book Meetings are held on Wednesday night in the basement at 7:00 p.m. Big Book study at separate table. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible. AA Literature available for sale.
- Carrollton – Located at the Messiah Lutheran Church, 4640 N. Michigan, Carrollton, MI. Meeting is held on Friday night at 7:00 p.m. Non-smoking. Handicap accessible.
- Central Eastside – Located at the Alano Club, 1415 Williamson, Saginaw, MI. NO Handicap Access. See Meeting Schedule for various meetings and times. ATTENTION: Central East Side Alano Club’s meetings are closed because of the Coronavirus unit further notice.
- Chapin Group – Twp Hall, Chapin Rd., 1 mile so. of M-57. Meeting is held Thursday evenings at 7:30 p.m. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Chesaning – Located at Church of Christ, 9996 M-57, Chesaning, MI. Meetings are held Monday at 8:00 p.m. and Thursday at 10:00 a.m. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Frankenmuth – Located at Blessed Trinity Church, 958 E. Tuscola, Frankenmuth, MI. Meetings are held Thursday evenings at 7:00 p.m. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible. (Blessed Trinity Catholic Church is closed, so we are not meeting there on Thursday night, until further notice.
Brian B, Chairman
- Freeland – Located at United Methodist Church, 205 E. Washington, Freeland, MI. Meetings are held on Monday evenings at 8:00 p.m. AA and Al-Anon meetings. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Green Acres Group – Located at Christ Shepherd, 2445 N. Charles. Meeting at 7:30 p.m. Thursdays. Non-smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Hallmark Group – Located in the basement at the DOT Caring Center, 3190 Hallmark Ct., Saginaw, MI. Meeting are Saturday night 7:00 p.m. No Handicap Access. Non-Smoking.
- Hemlock Group – Located at the Old Town Hall, 218 Elm St., Hemlock, MI. Meetings are held on Thursday nights at 8:00 p.m. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
Colleen Chapman is setting up a Zoom meeting for Hemlock group. Meeting ID is 767-545-152 and the password is 813452. Plan to have a meeting on Thursday at 8 pm.
- Hispanic Group – Located at the Alano Club, 1415 Williamson. Meeting on Sundays at noon. English spoken. Non smoking meeting. Non Handicap accessible.
- Intergroup – Located at the Unity Club, 1151 N. Niagara, Saginaw, MI. Meetings are held the first Saturday of the months September through May after the 9:00 a.m. Saturday meetings. Service and activities meeting for the District 18 Saginaw Valley Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous. General Service Representatives (GSR’s) of each Group are encouraged to attend, but all AA’s are welcome. Handicap accessible. Non smoking.
- Merrill “Back to Basics” Group – Located at Knights of Columbus hall at 21520 Gratiot Rd. (M-46), Merrill, Mich. at 7:30 p.m. on Mondays. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Osler Group – Located at Reach Community Church North, 3111 Barnard Rd., Saginaw, MI. Meeting are held on Sunday’s at 7 p.m. and Monday’s at 6:30 p.m. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Peace Group – Located at Peace Lutheran Church 3427 Adams, Saginaw, MI. Meetings are held in the basement on Sunday evenings at 7:30 p.m. Ala-Teen, Al-Anon, and AA meetings. Big Book study. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible. AA Literature available.
- Primary Purpose – Located at Free Methodist, 2625 N. Center, Saginaw, MI. Big Book Study will be on Tuesday nights at 7:00 p.m. except on last Tuesday of the month when there is a Open Speaker at 7:00 p.m.
(Open Speaker will be on last Tuesday night Meeting of each month with a free dinner beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Open Speaker will begin their Open talk at 7 p.m. )
Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Reese Group – Located at Christ Lutheran Church, 1946 S. Reese Rd., Reese, MI. Meeting is Monday at 7:30 p.m. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Serenity – Located at Holy Spirit Church, 1035 N. River Rd., in Shields, MI. Meetings are held on Tuesday nights at 8:00 p.m. Al-Anon and AA meetings in separate rooms next to each other. Non-smoking. Handicap accessible.
- Solution – OPEN TALK. Located at Reach Community Church North, 3111 Barnard Rd. Saginaw, MI. 7:00 p.m. on Sundays. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- St. Charles – Located at United Methodist, 301 W. Belle Ave, St. Charles, MI. Meetings are held on Tuesday nights at 7:00 p.m. Non-smoking. Handicap accessible.
- Suit Up and Show Up
Men’s Big Book study at the New Attitudes MC clubhouse.
1506 Mackinaw, Saginaw, MI. Sunday mornings at 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. (Men’s Meeting) Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Time To Get Real – Where?
Saginaw Valley State University
SVSU Science East Building, room 123. ATTENTION: There will be no meetings until further notice. Look for a possible restart of the AA Meetings in the Fall.
- 400 Bay Road, University Center, MI 48740
Parking lot D
- Unity Group – Located at Peace Lutheran Church in the basement, 3427 Adams, Saginaw, MI. Monday nights at 7:00 p.m. Handicap accessible Non-smoking.
- Veterans Group – Located at the Unity Club, 1151 N. Niagara, Saginaw, MI. Thursday morning’s at 8:00 a.m. in the kitchen/lounge meeting room. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.
- Women Into Action – Located at St. Thomas Aquinas School, 2136 Berberovich, Saginaw, MI. Park in the BACK PARKING LOT on far north end of the school. Use the side door to enter where the meeting is being held. Thursday nights at 7:00 p.m. Non smoking meeting. Handicap accessible.